Sunday, July 23, 2006

16 Miles: Ok, I finally feel it

We ran 8 miles from Foster beach to, as you can see in the picture, downtown. And back. We ran for 3 hours. Kinda amazing, some good moments of just feeling like I’m floating . It was a great run, really perfect temperature, sun was out, but not too hot. About 14 miles into it, my right ankle was giving me problems, but I was able to work with it and run “thoughtfully”. It wasn’t until going home, I could really feel it and it was difficult to walk on. So I went home and iced it, took some ibuprofen and it was the same. Took a three hour nap and now in the eve, it feels a lot better. So thankfully, its hopefully just a little thing. This week, I had a cold and only was able to run once, so I am assuming that is why. Anyways, next week, its back down to 8 mile run.

No comments:

Post a Comment